U.S Bank Scholarship Application 2021
Applications for the U.S. Bank Financial Genius Scholarship Program are currently being accepted. The US Bank believes that financial education is the key to your independence and peace of mind.
The scholarship is available for all U.S. citizens except those from Florida and New York. The applicant must be a minimum of 13 years of age at 1 September. The value of the award is ranging from $5,000 to $20,000. No entries will be accepted after October.
What is the U.S Bank Scholarship Program all About?
US Bank Scholarship Program is open to high school students or students currently enrolled in an eligible two-or four-year college/university in the US. The grand prize winner will receive a grant of $20,000 from the Bank. With additional prizes, there is also a $10,000 scholarship and three $5,000 scholarships.
At the US Bank, Financial Genius provides tools and resources to help you make better financial decisions and create a better future for yourself and your family. The US Bank National Association is pleased to announce the US Bank Financial Genius 2021 Scholarship.
U.S Bank Scholarship Level/Field of Study
US Scholarship programs are open to high school students and undergraduates of accredited US universities/colleges.
U.S Bank Scholarship Host Nationality
The US Bank National Association offers commercial banks for individuals, businesses, and institutions. Bancorp is a bank holding company headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota. It is the parent company of the US bank, the National Association, known as the US bank. It ranks 5th on the list of the largest banks in the United States.
US Bank Scholarship 2021 Eligible Nationality
The US Bank Scholarship Program is open to legal residents of the United States of America.
How to Apply for the US Bank Scholarship 2021
To apply for the US Bank Scholarship 2021, the applicant must submit an online application via this link: www.usbank.com/community/financial-education/scholarship-application-form.html
U.S Bank Scholarship 2021 Eligibility
To be eligible for the US Bank Scholarship Program, applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Eligible applicants are lawful residents of all 50 states of the United States (except FL and NY) and the District of Columbia (“United States”).
- The applicant must not be below 13 years of age.
- Applicants must be high school students or undergraduate students enrolled at a qualified American college or university by September 1, 2021.
- Candidates who are minors in their country of residence must request the consent of their parents or legal guardian.
- Employees, officers, directors of US Bank (“Sponsor”), BI WORLDWIDE (“Administrator”), EverFi, Inc., their respective affiliates and members, agents, advertising agencies, advertising agencies, individuals involved in the development, production, or employment of employees distribute material for the promotion or realization (hereinafter collectively referred to as the “Promotion Entities”), and immediate family members or persons living in the same household as persons belonging to one of the above categories are not eligible to participate or win the award.
US Bank Scholarship 2021 Worth
Successful applicants of the US Bank Scholarships will receive:
- Grand Prize (1): a Scholarship benefit of $20,000. The prize is awarded directly to the winner’s US university/college where the winner is registered and must be paid for academic financial support and the winner’s qualifying fees (such as tuition fees, books, course material, and fees) and/or a specific sponsor and university.
- Additional Awards (4): One $10,000 and three $53,000 scholarship fees are also available. The prize is awarded directly to the US College / Winner’s Winner where the winner is registered and must be paid for academic financial support and the winner’s qualifying fees (such as tuition fees, books, course material, and fees). fees) and/or a specific sponsor and university.
However, there is a limit of one (1) award per person.
U.S.A Bank Scholarship 2021 Application Deadline
No deadline has been given yet for the US Bank Scholarship 2021. However, the US Bank Financial Genius Scholarship Sweepstakes deadline falls on October 30th, 2021.
U.S.A Bank Scholarship 2021 Application Link
For more information on the US Bank Scholarships, interested applicants should click on this link www.usbank.com/community/financial-education/scholarship.html.