Candidates for the World Bank Scholarship who have been shortlisted are: The World Bank Scholarships Program helps the World Bank Group achieve its purpose of developing new dynamic approaches to capacity building and knowledge transfer in developing countries. Check out the list of candidates who have been shortlisted for World Bank Scholarships.
It is an important component of the World Bank Scholarship Group to shortlist qualified candidates in order to promote economic development and shared prosperity through investing in education and developing human resources in the develop
World Bank Scholarship Shortlisted Candidates 2021 has been the information many people want to know. Yes everyone is entitled to having good information about a particular topic or area of interest and the World Bank Scholarship information about successfully shortlisted candidates is never an exemption.
World Bank 2021 Scholarship Benefits
The World Bank Scholarship provides the recipient with the following benefits:
- Economy class free air travel between your home country and the host university at the start of your study program, and immediately before the end of the scholarship period. In addition to the two-way air travel, scholars will receive a 500 dollars travel allowance for each trip;
- Tuition for your graduate program and the cost of basic medical insurance obtained through the university.
- While on campus during the scholarship period, a monthly subsistence allowance to cover all living expenses (accommodations, and food, including books) is given. The amount of the allowance varies depending on the host country.
Has World Bank Scholarship Shortlisted Candidates for 2021?
It is good to know that the World Bank Scholarship Group has not Shortlisted Candidates for the 2020 Award yet, we shall keep you updated with such information once it is released, as there is much false information that it is out.
To be eligible to receive a World Bank Scholarship in 2021, developing country nationals will have to be admitted to a master’s degree program that is among this new set partner and preferred master degree programs.
How to Apply for World Bank 2021 Scholarship?
When the call for applications is open, the application guidelines, online application, and a final list of eligibility criteria will be available on www.worldbank.org
The World Bank 2021 Scholarship application must be completed online by the Application Deadline date and include:
- The completed application form
- An agreement to the terms and conditions for an RSMFP fellowship listed on the Application Form’s Signature Page;
- A completed recommendation form submitted online by the host university research advisor
- A completed recommendation form submitted online by the Ph.D. Thesis supervisor.
- All required documents must be uploaded online. Any documents an applicant provides by email, post, or any means other than the online application form will not be reviewed.
World Bank Scholarship Innovative Knowledge Sharing
World Bank Scholarship offers support to developing countries through policy advice, research and analysis, and technical assistance. Their analytical work often underpins World Bank financing and helps inform developing countries’ own investments.
In addition, the World Bank Scholarship support capacity development in the countries we serve. We also sponsor, host, or participate in many conferences and forums on issues of development, often in collaboration with partners.
To ensure that countries can access the best global expertise and help generate cutting-edge knowledge, the Bank is constantly seeking to improve the way it shares its knowledge and engages with clients and the public at large.
World Bank Scholarship Financial Products and Services
World Bank Scholarship provides low-interest loans, zero to low-interest credits, and grants to developing countries. These support a wide array of investments in such areas as education, health, public administration, infrastructure, financial and private sector development, agriculture, and environmental and natural resource management.
Some of their projects are co-financed with governments, other multilateral institutions, commercial banks, export credit agencies, and private sector investors.
World Bank Scholarship also provides or facilitates financing through trust fund partnerships with bilateral and multilateral donors. Many partners have asked the Bank to help manage initiatives that address needs across a wide range of sectors and developing regions.
Who is Eligible to Apply for the 2021 World Bank Scholarship?
- Be a national of a World Bank member developing country
- Not hold dual citizenship of a developed country
- Be 35 years of age or younger on the Application Deadline date
- Be enrolled in a Ph.D. program in a member developing country of the World Bank at the time of application
- Reside in a member developing country of the World Bank since enrolled in the Ph.D. program;
- Have completed all coursework and exam requirements for attaining a Ph.D. at the time of application;
- Have a Ph.D. thesis centered on a field of development.
- Not be a staff member (which includes consultant) or a relative of a staff member of the World Bank Group.